Featured Post

Hotel Review: Home Inn Musanze

Over the weekend I got to travel to Musanze and spent several hours there. For the most part...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hotel Review: Home Inn Musanze


Over the weekend I got to travel to Musanze and spent several hours there. For the most part of it I was waiting for what had taken me there but the other was spent taking in all it has to offer.

I got lucky to find, through a colleague of mine, a gem in the middle of uncertainty named Home Inn.

Home Inn is a two-star hotel in the heart of Musanze but if you ask me, I'd add a star for the service it offers. (The receptionist told me the reason they are two-star is the lack of a swimming pool)

We got there a little late owing to the fact that we left Kigali later in the evening. It takes two hours to drive there if you use public transport but if travelling privately it could be an hour give or take a few minutes.

By good luck Home Inn wasn't fully booked. Although it's good to know that their peak season is in July so you are better off booking early.

I loved everything there so I asked for a tour around the place just to take it all in.

All kidding aside,  I would recommend any person wanting to visit Musanze to check that spot if you can.
Their amenities are: 17 rooms in total consisting of single rooms, twin bedrooms, and an apartment; restaurant and a lounging area. For approximately 70 USD you could stay in their rooms depending on your preference.

The room I got had a balcony and so are most of them. Anything for a good view amairite?
FYI, this is not a paid post. I just liked the vibe and ambiance the place offered as well as the proximity to where I needed to be.

 Check out the images I took and trust me your eyes will itch to want to take the first there.






Beautiful colors in one shot... Behold Home Inn!









The Lawn





Having reached there late at night, I woke up at 6 am to capture the beautiful views outside.


If you know me well, you know flowers and beautiful green plants make me happy.
Amazing colors
Isn't it just beautiful?
All smiles with man's distant cousins
To the garden

Early Morning Views
Selfie O'Clock
Centerpiece Art

The garden










Hope you enjoyed the brief pictorial. I'll share the rest on my Wordpress account www.denisetuyi.wordpress.com as this site is taking time to load 











No comments:

Post a Comment