Featured Post

Hotel Review: Home Inn Musanze

Over the weekend I got to travel to Musanze and spent several hours there. For the most part...

Monday, December 14, 2015

Last Night.

Walking down the street I often think as I travel by myself (A common instance. Heck, I love my moments!).

Sometimes I divert my thoughts into creative smithereens or just a long pause of thoughts.

It happens in a cascading manner in my inner most creative spectrum or just in melting me to the core with what happens on the outside(Not that creative I must add).

 It's not uncommon to find me staring at the beautiful sky at night!

You will be amazed to see the night sky even when "amazon-ed" by  the city lights.

My experience has really been enlightening.

You see when at a young age we are sometimes scared of the dark but getting accustomed to the night gives you an outlook that taking a night stroll actually is an energy in itself that takes you to a point of no return.

Here goes the pictorial:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment